International Journal of Homoeopathic Sciences
  • Printed Journal
  • Indexed Journal
  • Refereed Journal
  • Peer Reviewed Journal
International Journal of Homoeopathic Sciences

International Journal of Homoeopathic Sciences

2022, Vol. 6 Issue 4, Part E
Acne vulgaris to healthy skin by classical homoeopathy: A case report
Author(s): Dr. SN Sharma, Dr. Gita Rajput, Dr. Sakshi Mewara, Dr. Hari Shankar Tiwari and Dr. Aayushi Gupta
Abstract:
Acne, a common skin disease in adolescence, has a prevalence of nearly 100%. About 60% of affected adolescents have mild acne for which they use over-the-counter formulations without consulting a physician. The remaining 40% constitute the population of acne patients seen in medical practice.
Our aim in publishing the case report is to show the power of individualized constitutional homoeopathic remedy and how beautifully one or two doses can cure an acne case with a single remedy.
Case summary: A female patient aged 20 years reported in our OPD with complaints of acne with severe itching, and atrocious marks of acne on her face and back. Homoeopathic medicine Pulsatilla Nigricans 1M was prescribed based on the totality of symptoms and prominent mental and physical general symptoms of the patient. This case report with photographic evidence shows the effectiveness of pulsatilla nigricans in acne vulgaris.
Pages: 296-299  |  54 Views  29 Downloads
Download Full Article: Click Here
How to cite this article:
Dr. SN Sharma, Dr. Gita Rajput, Dr. Sakshi Mewara, Dr. Hari Shankar Tiwari, Dr. Aayushi Gupta. Acne vulgaris to healthy skin by classical homoeopathy: A case report. Int J Hom Sci 2022;6(4):296-299. DOI: 10.33545/26164485.2022.v6.i4e.673
International Journal of Homoeopathic Sciences